"I don't know how I would have gotten things done without [the Arbiter]. It has my full endorsement and I will pass that recommendation on to every assignor I run into. Great work."
- Don Reese, Peninsula Soccer Officials Association
"I investigated every computer based assigning program... The Arbiter was the hands-down winner... I continue to analyze different offerings and the Arbiter always comes out on top. The support staff has always been willing to go above and beyond the call of duty... they implement new enhancements I recommend. I recommend The Arbiter without reservation."
- Alan Anderson, Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
"I am proud that I use the Arbiter and have professionals like you backing me. I recommended the Arbiter to [two other assigners] this week. I hope they call you."
- Tommy Mattocks, Eastern Officials Association
"...able to reduce the number of assigners... 3-5 people to 1."
- Thomas Tabacchi, Macomb County Soccer Referees Association
"I have over 2,000 high school basketball games and 177 officials to assign. When I first started using your program I was amazed to see how easy it was to put the right officials on the right games. The athletic directors call and voice their pleasure on the professionalism of the easy to read schedules they receive. I would not attempt to assign ever again without the aid of the Arbiter."
- Don Dinubilo, California Interscholastic Federation / California Basketball Officials Association-South Bay Unit
"I would like to commend you and your technical support personnel for making my usage of the Arbiter program so smooth. Your technical support people are very friendly and extremely helpful. They pinpoint any problems that may arise almost instantly. A very professional group. Thanks for such great service."
- Dana Charpentier, Wrestling Assignor for Section II (NY State)
"I assign umpires for the Men's Senior World Series, over 1,000 games during a two week period at 32 different sites... without the Arbiter, I wouldn't do assigning... it's as simple as that!"
- Kevin Daugherty, Arizona Collegiate Umpires Association
"God must love you, I've almost stopped swearing!"
- Harry Farnsworth, North Coast Umpires
"I'm having way too much fun...addiction has set in... I can't wait to get the final school schedules input."
- Scott Bernreuther, Tri-County High School Softball Umpires Association
"... for five years... thorough... clear, simple, even if you're not computer literate... excellent support."
- Bert Haskins, CIF Sac-Joaquin Section
"...assignments in 9 different sports. I have found the Arbiter to be exceptional in every way. I could not do my job effeciently without it."
- Dee Burton, Utah High School Athletic Association
"I'm 100% behind the software... not a computer person, but this has made my life much easier... very easy for a "computer stupid" person to use. I love it!"
- Bill Adams, Central Maine Board of Officials
"We now have well over 1000 games entered and we are still going strong. I really like the program and all the things it does for us. Now if it would only go out and work those games that get turned back!"
- John Barnes, Missoula Officials Association
"I have used several assigning programs. Arbiter is the only one that does what's needed. I have been assigning high school and semi-pro Football, Basketball and Baseball since 1977. I started assigning manually, and tried several programs through the years. The Arbiter meets my needs perfectly. I have been using The Arbiter since 1990."
- Dave Cutaia